Official State Links
- College Choice 529: Governed by the Indiana Education Savings Authority's three 529 college savings plans, each offers unique investment opportunities such as CDs, blended portfolios and mutual funds. Plans may be based on age or financial goal.
- Central Indiana Community Foundation: Since its establishment in 1997 in the form of a partnership, CICF has grown to include $550 million in assets to serve its mission of meeting the needs, including education, of central Indiana residents.
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College: An association representing several states, including Indiana, that works to create assessments to evaluate students' readiness for college. Assessments are composed in adherence to Common Core Standards.
Higher Education News
- Indiana Public Media: A service of Indiana public media; news posts that have been tagged as referencing higher education are available.
- Indiana University Newsroom: The state university at Bloomington publishes a wide range of topics directly and indirectly related to education in the state.
- Indianapolis Star Education News: Covering national, state and local news pertinent to higher education in Indiana.
- IN 7.7%
- U.S. 7.7%
- IN 14.7%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- IN 8.2%
- U.S. 10.6%