Official State Links
- IDeal: This is the official 529 tuition saving plan for the state of Idaho and is open to all U.S. citizens and legal residents regardless of where they live. IDeal allows subscribers to open accounts with as little as $25 and to select their contribution commitment and risk level. The beneficiary can be any person with a valid social security number; a familial relationship is not necessary.
- Idaho College & Career Success Academy: Open to students in grades 9 through 11, this is a first-of-its-kind high school program in Idaho. The program provides specialized instruction to high school students interested in either a college or technical career path.
- Albertson Foundation: The foundation's goals are predicated on the understanding that a high school education alone is not enough to ensure life success. The program works with students from an early age to prepare them for their careers of the future.
- Idaho State University College Readiness: The aim of this program is to assist students who are in need of remediation in basic reading, writing and math.
Higher Education News
- The Chronicle of Higher Education, Idaho News: A daily, online newspaper that brings educators, administrators, and curious minds all the latest news in higher education. The link above takes you to items dealing with Idaho specifically.
- Idaho.gov's Higher Education Research Council (HERC): HERC, founded in 1998, promotes four-year public institutions in the state. The program also oversees grants, research projects and general funding initiatives for a number of state school's research centers.
- ID 8.7%
- U.S. 7.7%
- ID 17%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- ID 10.1%
- U.S. 10.6%