Official State Links
- Delaware College Investment Plan: This is a classic 529 college savings plan that affords savers tax advantaged accounts for the explicit purpose of college savings. This plan is managed by Fidelity Investments and offers three distinct investment options based on the age of the beneficiary.
- Delaware Goes to College: The objective of the program is to ensure all of Delaware's high school graduates are prepared for either a career or college. For students who plan to attend college the program offers, guidance and applications and financial aid.
- Yes I Can Go To College: Preparing for college carries with it numerous question and concerns ranging from "What do I want to major in?" to "How do I pay for it?". The program strives to reduce the stress of apprehension by answering common questions and concerns using a variety of online apps and surveys.
Higher Education News
- Delaware Department of Education News: A one stop shop from the Delaware Department of Education which provides easy access to current and past press releases.
- University of Delaware News: The official news site of the University of Delaware covers all types of news relating to the university and higher education in general.
- DE 7.4%
- U.S. 7.7%
- DE 17.1%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- DE 11.4%
- U.S. 10.6%