Official State Links
- AZ Family College Savings Plan: This plan is sponsored by the Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education. A 529 account in this plan can be opened to save for youths’ college education or for adults who want to return to school.
- Fidelity Arizona College Savings Plan: This Fidelity-managed 529 plan allows Arizona residents and taxpayers to take a larger state deduction on college savings plan contributions. Account holders can take advantage of two investment strategies: age-based or a customized strategy. The plan is sponsored by the Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education.
- Ivy Funds InvestEd 529 Plan: This plan is managed by Waddell and Reed. It was established under the Arizona Family College Savings Program in 2001. As of the 2013-2014 academic year, the maximum account balance is $396,000 per designated beneficiary.
- All Arizona Academic Team: This scholarship program allows qualified community college students to compete for full-tuition scholarships to three Arizona state schools. Students are nominated by their community college, based on academic and community work.
- Expect More Arizona: Expect More Arizona is an advocacy group focusing on education issue for students at all educational levels.
- ArizonaPIRG Students: Members of the Arizona Public Interest Research Group’s student organization bring college students together to work on solving big issues.
- Arizona AHEAD: Arizona Association on Higher Education and Disability advocates for students in higher education who live and learn with disabilities in Arizona. This is a state branch of a national policy-making organization. The group offers training for individuals who work in higher education to better help these students.
Higher Education News
- AZ 8.2%
- U.S. 7.7%
- AZ 16.9%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- AZ 9.7%
- U.S. 10.6%