Official State Links
- Edvest: Edvest is Wisconsin’s official 529 college savings plan; funds saved in this account can be used at qualified private or public higher education institutions, both in and out-of-state. There are 22 savings options to choose from in this plan. It takes just $25 to open an account and a minimum of $25 per contribution.
- Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation: This nonprofit helps individuals afford college and have an easier time repaying student loans and financing.The organization doesn’t make loans, but works with students, financial institutions and businesses to simplify the higher education funding process.
- Study Wisconsin: This organization focuses on international students and professionals who would like to attend college or improve their skills in Wisconsin. This group is a partnership between Wisconsin’s higher education institutions that are accredited or have religious accreditation.
Higher Education News
- Education Week: This link is a West Virginia-focused search that includes news and commentary on WV-related education info.
- Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities: This section features news and data from WAICU.
- WI 9.4%
- U.S. 7.7%
- WI 17.5%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- WI 8.9%
- U.S. 10.6%