Official State Links
- Virginia529 inVEST: This is Virginia’s direct-sold portfolio of stocks and bonds for individuals who wish to save money for higher education.There are two portfolio types: age based and non-evolving portfolios.
- Virginia529 prePAID: This plan is for Virginia children from newborn to ninth grades; this plan allows account owners to pre-pay tuition and fees on two pricing tiers. There are limited enrollment periods for the Virginia529 prePAID plan.
- The Virginia Network for Women in Higher Education: This is the Virginia chapter of the American Council on Education Women’s Network. The organization’s goals are to promote women’s leadership in higher education and create an educational climate in which women can participate with men equally.
- Virginia Latino Higher Education Network: A network of Latino and non-Latino faculty and administrators in public and private colleges, to mentor Latino students. The group works with community partners for outreach on Latino issues and barriers to higher education.
Higher Education News
- VA 6.9%
- U.S. 7.7%
- VA 20.3%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- VA 14.4%
- U.S. 10.6%