Official State Links
- Utah Education Savings Plan: UESP is the state's official (and only) college savings plan. Funds in this plan can be used for educational expenses like books, tuition, room and board for those who attend at least half time, at any college, university or technical school that qualifies. There are 14 different plans to choose from and Utah residents can get a state income tax credit for annual contributions.
- Utah Women in Higher Education Network: This network is a branch of the American Council on Education (ACE) Women's Network. UWHEN, as it is known, was created in 2010 to provide information to individuals in higher education about policies, issues and research that affect women's education.
- Utah Women and Education Initiative: This program began in 2008 as a research project to explore issues that kept women from enrolling in higher education. After the 2-year research collection project had ended, the government created the Utah Women's College Task Force to create recommendations to encourage more women to enroll in higher education in Utah and the initiative took over implementation of those recommendations.
- Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education: Utah has been a member of this commission since 1953. WICHE offers a student exchange program that helps lower costs for Utah residents to attend college in other states.
Higher Education News
- UHEAA Prepare and Pay for College Blog: This publication provides information to parents and students who want to attend college, about steps to take to prepare and how to pay for college.
- Utah Education Issues: This blog focuses on education policy in Utah.
- Utah Foundation Blog: The Utah Foundation discusses education policy and how implementation of those policies affect education in the state.
- UT 9.3%
- U.S. 7.7%
- UT 20.1%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- UT 9.7%
- U.S. 10.6%