Official State Links
- New Jersey Best Savings Plan: This 529 plan is open only to investors or beneficiaries who live in New Jersey. The program is managed and invested by Franklin Templeton Distributors, with a $25 minimum investment required to start. Contributions may be made until account balance reaches $305,000.
- Franklin Templeton 529 savings Plan: This plan is available from a financial advisor only. The program and investment are managed by Franklin Templeton Distributors. Individuals, trusts, and corporations may invest in the plan; a $250 initial contribution is required to open the account.
- New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund: This organization supports opportunities for college admission and financing for the economically and educationally disadvantaged. They provide a comprehensive approach that includes financial assistance for ancillary expenses and campus-based outreach and support.
- New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESSA): The HESSA offers information about, and assistance with, financial aid and scholarships. It targets assistance to New Jersey students and families.
Higher Education News
- State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education: Right on the homepage, the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education provides links to the latest news for higher ed in the state.
- NJ.com: A news roundup from the entire state of New Jersey, curated for education issues.
- NJ 6.2%
- U.S. 7.7%
- NJ 22%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- NJ 13.4%
- U.S. 10.6%