Official State Links
- The Unique College Investing Plan: A direct purchase 529 plan, this account requires a $50 opening investment, and $15 per month, or $45, taken quarterly by automatic withdrawal. The plan is managed by Fidelity Investments and can be purchased as an age-based plan managed for you, or as a custom plan that meets your needs. Maximum account value per student recipient is $375,000.
- New Hampshire Fidelity Advisory 529 Plan: The Fidelity Advisory 529 plan is purchased from a financial advisor. The minimum initial contribution is $50, with at least $150 added to the account each quarter. The maximum account value per student beneficiary for this account is $375,000.
- New Hampshire College and University Council (NHCUC): The stated mission of NHCUC is to assist underrepresented populations afford and attend college. The site contains information on scholarships and financial aid, events and campus information. There is also a resource section for foreign students.
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Fund (NHHEAF): This site gives access to the NHHEAF, Granite State Management and Resources, and New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation. Together, these organizations assist students in the applications process, locating funding and applying for scholarships. It also includes the site 'I Am College Bound.'
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation: This site is the largest source of scholarships in New Hampshire.
Higher Education News
- New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF) Newsroom: The NHHEAF provides links to news articles and reports that guide readers through the murky waters of higher education.
- On Campus: The WGBH News Education Blog covers higher education issue in New England States, with individualized state coverage.
- NH 9.6%
- U.S. 7.7%
- NH 21.2%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- NH 12.3%
- U.S. 10.6%