Paul Jun at Copyblogger writes The Ultimate Guide to Publishing Your eBook on Amazon’s Kindle Platform. This quick primer answers useful questions such as; Do I need an ISBN number? What is KDP Select? (Kindle Direct Publishing) What is Kindle Owners’ Library? How do Royalties Work? Here are the recommended steps to publishing a Kindle e-Book:
- Step 1: Define your target audience
- Step 2: Do you have a platform?
- Step 3: Write your eBook
- Step 4: Tools to download before formatting
- Step 5: Formatting your eBook
- Step 6: Before you upload, think this over
- Step 7: Upload your eBook