Michael Stelzner at the Social Media Examiner offers some advice about Starting a Podcast: What You Need to Know to Succeed. If you’ve been thinking about starting a library podcast, you’ll want to check out this helpful post which will answer the following questions:
- Why is now a good time to start a podcast?
- What are the different types of show formats?
- What do you need to know if you’re scared to take the leap?
- What’s the most consumed type of podcast—audio or video?
- What’s the best show frequency?
- What equipment is needed?
- How can you get prerecorded questions to be used in a podcast?