Tim Ware at the Social Media Examiner offers advice about How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for Visual Branding. This excellent primer provides a walk-through for tweaking your organization’s Facebook Page for maximum visual appeal. Here are the different sections:
- The Profile Picture—The Most Important Visual Element
- The Profile Picture and the Photostrip Should Work Together
- And Don’t Forget the Profile Thumbnail!
- The Photostrip—Roll with the Randomness!
- The Tab Navigation—Something Lost, Much Gained
- Keep Your Navigation Pruned!
- Featured Likes—Opportunities for Cross-branding and Partnerships
- Admins have a lot of control over the Featured Likes.
- The Take-away: Consider All Elements of Your Visual Branding