Innovative ideas for new projects and initiatives are great, but they won’t go very far unless you can get investment from decision-makers and fellow staff members. Here are seven resources which will give you some insight into how to gain buy-in from stakeholders in your organization.
- 5 Tips for Presenting to Executives
- Gaining Business Leader Buy-in: 7 CEO personas
- How stakeholder buy-in leads to project success
- 5 Ways to Get Your Entire Company On Board With Social Media.
- Talking Tech to Decision Makers: 20 Tips
- Nine Tips to help you get Approval from your Boss for your Innovative Idea
- Technology Solutions Planning in Libraries: Part Two – Establish a Planning Committee