Steve Tengler, User Experience Director at Altia, Inc. writes up Five User Experience Lessons from Tom Cruise for UX Magazine. These are all excellent UX recommendations which are clearly illustrated through some of Cruise’s most popular films. I especially appreciated the comments about having a unique style in addition to great website usability leads to the most successful designs.
- Lesson #1: Social Media Ratings of User Experiences Can Be Powerful
- Lesson #2: Arrange Your User Interface around the Urgent Tasks
- Lesson #3: Design Your System with a Multimodal Interface
- Lesson #4: You Must Design For Human Error Upfront For Usability
- Lesson #5: Style Captures the Attention