Alex Fitzpatrick at Mashable has created a stellar list of 7 Landmark Tech Laws Passed in 2012. A lot has happened over this past year, and that is really reflected in this list. Each of these tech laws is discussed and explanations provided:
- Employers Can’t Ask for Your Facebook Login
- Cybersex Banned in the Philippines
- Hey, Who’s Driving That Car? Nobody.
- We’re Jailbreaking, Baby
- Louisiana Makes Child Predators Say So on Facebook
- Netflix Captions Videos for the Deaf
- E-Reader Users: Privacy, Please