Sherice Jacob at Copyblogger writes about 5 WordPress Mistakes Even Experts Can Miss. If you author a WordPress blog, you’ll definitely want to check these out and make sure you aren’t missing anything. For example, did you know that you can make your Google ranking stand out by implementing tip #2? Or that tip #4 is essential to making sure your content reaches all of your audience?
- Mistake 1: Forgetting to back up your CSS
- Mistake 2: Ignoring Google’s AuthorRank
- Mistake 3: Too many categories, not enough tags
- Mistake 4: Taking an outdated approach to your mobile readers
- Mistake 5: Ugly permalinks