Here are the final 22 library technology stories you won’t want to miss. Be sure and check out Part I as well!
- Libraries, Patrons, and e-Books
- Ebooks Choices and the Soul of Librarianship
- e-Book Options for Libraries
- A Digital Dilemma: Ebooks and Users’ Rights
- JISC Study on the Challenge of e-Books in Academic Institutions
- Navigating the Ebook Revolution
- Library Patrons Want E-Books Over Every Other Downloadable Media
- Digital Preservation in a Box – Have a Look Inside!
- 13 Challenges to Web Preservation
- Applying Game Dynamics to Library Services
- Demystifying the Library with Game-Based Mobile Learning
- iLibrarian Reaches 2,000 Posts!!
- The Tech Set #11-20 Published!
- How to Solve Impossible Search Problems
- 7 Things Library Customers Want NOW
- 25 Libraries To Follow on Pinterest
- A Librarian’s Guide to 15 Personal Branding and Reputation Management Resources
- Technology Solutions Planning in Libraries: iLibrarian Series
- Guest Post: How Libraries Can Benefit From Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- New Creative Commons License Chooser
- The 7 Best Open Government Sites
- Makerspaces, Participatory Learning, and Libraries