Jill Duffy at PC Magazine gathers a list of 20 iPad Apps for Productivity. Are you taking advantage of all your iPad has to offer? These lightweight, wi-fi enabled tablet devices make great office companions and with the help of these 20 apps you can stay productive at work, in the classroom, at a conference, from a hotel, or an airplane seat. Here are the first five that made the list:
- AirDisplay - Turn your iPad into a second monitor for your computer screen.
- Bento - Easily create organizational databases.
- CardMunch – I can’t wait to try this one…take a photo of someone’s business card and it’s uploaded and synched with your app.
- Citrix GoToMyPC- Control your computer remotely!!!
- Docusign - Put a digital signature on documents without having to print or scan