Brian Honigman at the Social Media Examiner offers an excellent list of 10 Ways to Market Your Business With Foursquare, all of which could be easily adapted to libraries. I can see the tip about enhancing your events being especially effective for libraries which could create locations for their special events that everyone could check into.
- #1: Claim Your Business’s Location
- #2: Use and Promote Local Updates
- #3: Offer Foursquare Specials
- #4: Add Engaging Tips About Your Company and Others
- #5: Create a Foursquare Page