Official State Links
- HI 529: UPromise Investments, inc. is the manager of Hawaii's College Savings Program. The plan can be set up for students regardless of where they reside or where they attend school, meaning grandparents and other Hawaiian residents can take advantage. Investment grow on a tax deferred basis and remain tax-free if they are used to offset tuition and related expenses.
- Hawaii P-20: This is a state sponsored initiative intended to expand and improve educational outcomes for Hawaii's students. The program begins with early childhood education programs and follows student through high school graduation and beyond. The goal of the program is to increase the percentage of Hawaiians holding a college degree to 55 % by 2025.
- Gear Up Hawaii: Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs was designed to work in conjunction with the Hawai'i P-20 program, focusing its efforts on low-income students in middle and high school.
Higher Education News
- University of Hawaii News: The official news outlet of the state university, providing coverage on issues related to one or all of the 10 state campuses.
- Honolulu Civil Beat Education Blog: The education blog of the Civil Beat covers education news and views from elementary through postsecondary schools throughout the state.
- University of Hawaii Foundation Newsroom: Acting as both a news aggregator and generator of original content, this newsroom offers one stop access to breaking education news across Hawaii.
- HI 9.8%
- U.S. 7.7%
- HI 19.6%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- HI 10%
- U.S. 10.6%