Official State Links
- ScholarShare College Savings Plan: This 529 plan is sponsored by the State of California and managed by TIAA-CREF. The plan launched in 1999 and is administered by a 7-member Scholarshare Investment Board.
- Pullias Center for Higher Education: The Pullias Center for Higher Education is a policy making organization at the University of Southern California. The center provides financial aid and college access for low- to moderate-income students of color.
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education: The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education or WICHE, helps higher education systems in the west share resources. The organization also implements funding programs designed to help colleges and universities in its membership area to help their students. California has been part of WICHE since 1955.
- Community College League of California: The Community College League of California is a nonprofit corporation that includes the 72 community college districts within the state. This is an advocacy group for the community colleges in the state.
Higher Education News
- The Chronicle of Higher Education California Information: A publication for higher education news across the country; this is the content discovered in a state search.
- Center for Studies in Higher Education: This organization looks at statewide higher education issues, as well as issues for the University of California system and national trends.
- Higher Ed News: California Competes: This is the higher education blog for the California Competes organization.
- CA 7.7%
- U.S. 7.7%
- CA 19.4%
- U.S. 17.9%
- Graduate or professional degree
- CA 11.1%
- U.S. 10.6%